
It is the beginning of yet another week here at college, and it seems that it all flies by sooo fast! We are in Week 2 of college, five more weeks to go and then it is the end of term again. As I look out of my bedroom window here at college, just through the haze of green curtain, there’s a glimpse of pink. An old magnolia tree is filled with so many buds that are just starting to bloom. So much prettiness just waiting to be released, until the whole tree will be covered with pink and white blossoms, that smell glorious and are very pretty. I sometimes feel a bit like this tree, the slumber time of winter, with it’s cold weather and dreary skies now giving way to some more sunshine and fun times. It’s time to put the period of hibernation aside and bring out all the summer dresses and sandals, time to paint our toenails bright colours and smell good and feel pretty. I can’t wait!